About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Nordic Journal of Information Literacy in Higher Education aims at:
- Encouraging research-based development of information literacy teaching within the educational programmes of universities and higher education colleges
- Establishing a forum for the investigation and discussion of connections between information literacy and general learning processes within subject-specific contexts
- Encouraging to increased collaboration between library and faculty
- Contributing to the development of a body of knowledge on the topic of learning and teaching in the library context
- Disseminating developments within the area of library pedagogy
- Inspiring debate in the field
Peer Review Process
Nordic Journal of Information Literacy in Higher Education is a peer reviewed journal. Reviews will be done continuously.
At least two of the editors will read and review each paper. If the paper is found suitable, it is then sent to two referees for double blind peer review.
Reviewers enter the journal web site to agree to do the review, to download submissions, submit their comments, and select a recommendation.
Authors may log on to the journals web pages, and follow the stages of the review process.
Nordic Journal of Information Literacy in Higher Education is published biannnually.
Open Access Policy
Nordic Journal of Information Literacy in Higher Education provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Works are released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. The work may be shared and adapted, provided the original work is properly cited and the material is not used for commercial purposes.
The journal has no submission or publication fees.
This journal is indexed by Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and The Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers.
This journal is included in the Public Knowledge Project Private LOCKSS Network (PKP PLN).
Published by The University of Bergen Library
Hosted by Bergen Open Access Publishing